Account Executive Healthcare
Account Executive Healthcare
Remote, 98101, United States
Quadient DXP has developed a next-generation cloud based solution that delivers hyper-relevant and hyper-personal omni-channel user experiences. As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Quadient market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and/or other services in person, over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Ideal candidate will be a proven sales professional in the S. healthcare Payer or Provider space who has carried and consistently achieved multi-million-dollar annual sales revenue targets.
- Experience selling complex high value sales within S. healthcare community.
- The right candidate will have the skills and ability to manage a complex sale through the entire sales cycle and navigate at a senior level within our clients and prospects.
- Candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Strong business knowledge in S. healthcare Payer and Provider industries.
- Must be able to understand complex business scenarios and document them clearly and precisely.
- Significant travel availability is required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential for this role including verbal, as well as both presentation and written.
- Responsible for identifying and developing prospective clients through proactive contacts and various prospect development techniques, as directed by management.
- Manage and control the entire sales cycle process, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of opportunity status and deal tracking.
- Coordinate tailored presentations and demonstrations by thoroughly assessing prospect business requirements and translating those needs into solution benefit statements throughout the sales presentation.
- Develop the necessary sales strategy and tactics to close identified business. This is inclusive of all the necessary sales activity, prospect calls and correspondence into the account, presentations and executive meetings, demos, etc
- Work with the Sales Support and Development team in pre-sale phase (scope studies, custom development specs) and post-sale phase (transfer knowledge about client’s business requirements, attending project planning workshops when required).
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships at prospects and clients.
- Manage the necessary internal resources to help close all identified / qualified opportunities. This includes client services, product marketing, product specialists, development, finance, legal, etc.
- Manage the proposal process to make sure the proposal meets and exceeds the customer’s expectations. This includes the development of the pricing strategy for the opportunity.
- Build and foster the necessary internal cross functional relationships with other applicable business entities that are or will be implementing our products and services.