Digital Project Manager (Global HCM Project)
Digital Project Manager (Global HCM Project)
Hradec Králové, 50006, Czech Republic
The Digital Project Manager is a key role in the global HCM project. This role will work alongside the HR Project Manager to create the joint Project Management team, with responsibility for the successful deployment of the HCM solution across the Quadient Group.
Whilst the HR Project Manager is responsible for the process and data-related activities, the Digital Project Manager is responsible for technical activities, including using their expertise in IT project management to ensure appropriate project management discipline and effective supplier management. The joint project management team is responsible for the project plan, risk and issue management, and for keeping the Project Steering Group informed on progress. To ensure an effective working relationship, responsibilities should be agreed in advance.
As a project-based role, the Digital Project Manager reports to the Global HCM Project Sponsor and HCM Project Steering Group.
The candidate can be based either in Hradec Kralove or Prague office.
To become the Digital Project Manager requires the following:
- An IT / Digital Project Manager with experience at leading large, complex and highly visible group-wide projects or programmes, involving a significant change management component. The successful candidate will be project management certified (e.g. PMI, PRINCE) and possess an enviable track record of delivering successful projects that are similar in nature and scope
- Comes from a Digital or IT background with expertise in delivering enterprise business applications (e.g. Workday, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce). Previous experience of delivering a global HCM solution is a huge plus, but any involvement in delivering or operating HR solutions is beneficial
- Extensive experience of leading enterprise-level process or systems change, that requires a change to organisational structures and job roles
- Experienced at implementing and/or operating enterprise Cloud solutions
- A key responsibility of the role will be to lead the delivery of data integrations to the cloud HCM solution, so previous experience of interface requirements definition, design, build and test is required. Knowledge in interfacing with external payroll solutions will be key.
- An accomplished people manager, capable of managing cross-functional and globally dispersed teams, including both internal (e.g. Quadient) and external resources. They will also be an expert Supplier Manager, practised in leading supplier contracting, supplier engagement and ensuring that supplier resources perform as expected
- Planning and Risk Management skills. Identifying risk and put in place or suggest relevant mitigation plan.
- An influencer, with proven experience of working across functions to forge alignment
- Possesses excellent communication skills and accomplished at managing expectations across a variety of stakeholder groups. Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced at working internationally, across functions and at a senior level
- A self-starter who will take ownership of assigned activities and drive to completion
- Prepared to undertake frequent international travel
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Work with the HR Project Manager to co-create the Project Plan, communicating the plan to relevant stakeholders and jointly managing progress against the plan
- Lead delivery of all IT / Digital project activities, involving the wider Digital organisation as required, which will include owning the overall technical architecture, ensuring consistency of the data architecture with the overall Quadient data architecture, implementing required inbound and outboard interfaces / integrations, integrating the HCM solution into the Quadient technical infrastructure, implementing single-sign-on etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to the HR Project Manager on tasks that they are responsible for, including requirements definition, process definition, data definition/management and User Acceptance Testing
- In partnership with the HR Project Manager, jointly manage the Systems Integrator and software suppliers, ensuring clarity in responsibilities and ensuring that all supplier activities are executed in a timely way and to the level of quality required
- With the HR Project Manager, jointly perform progress reporting, dependency management, budget management, issue and risk management/mitigation, progress reporting (to the Sponsor and Project Steering Group) and benefits realisation