Enterprise Sales Manager, Munich
Enterprise Sales Manager, Munich
We are currently looking for reliable, experienced and customer oriented Enterprise Sales Representative for our Quadient team based in Munich to ensure the continuity of Quadient growth. This position will allow you to further develop your skills and grow professionally while working in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking to develop their career with a market leader. The best fit would be someone who has the ability to remain organized in a rapidly changing environment, is open to travel and is driven to provide high-quality customer experience.
A career with Quadient includes work/life balance, ongoing support and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment, with future career opportunities within a growing global organization, apply today to join our team!
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Fluent German and English
- Strong negotiating and sales skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales management or a related field
- Knowledge of one or more enterprise vertical industry for the assigned territory as well as regional and global trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Desirable requirements for this role include:
- Solution Implementation experience
This role is responsible for the following tasks:
- Effectively and independently delivering the Quadient value proposition, including Quadient technical value proposition, and demonstrating a high understanding of Quadient products.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, Quadient executive introductions, and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Following the established Quadient sales process as published and consistently and regularly using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity within the Sales region.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client RFP’s
- Investigating the client’s needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of all Quadient products, recommending the particular Quadient product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs.
- Drawing on familiarity with complementary products used in a typical industry vertical deployment to articulate how the Quadient solution will fit and operate within the existing solution. The ESMs are to do this because they are very.
- Appropriately engaging Quadient management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and as well as the Finance and Legal departments.
- Representing Quadient to clients, prospects, partners, and colleagues in a professional and ethical manner.
- Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submitting timely and accurate expense reports. Achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating innovation possibilities to product management