Inside Sales, Software
Inside Sales, Software
Milford, 06461, United States
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. We simplify the connections between people and what matters through four key solution areas: Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions.
We’re trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers around the world to help them create personalized interactions and make meaningful connections.
Quadient. Because Connections Matter.Quadient is seeking a highly motivated and engaging Account Executive to generate sales of business process automation software to new customers. This is a sales driven role, which will manage the sales process from discovery to diagnosis to close. The Account Executive will be responsible for scheduling product demonstrations and creating business case proposals that lead to value outcomes for both the customer and Quadient. The targeted organizations will be small-sized and medium-sized business in key vertical markets that have a need for automating outbound customer communications.
- Receive a Sales Qualified Lead, schedule discovery, perform diagnosis and show-and-tell demonstration.
- Assist client through decision making process providing insight to help them manage their internal process.
- Manage all required contracts and schedule onboarding call.
- Participate in the handoff of client from sales to customer success team.
- Accountable for the contract value, win ratio, sales cycle, contract terms and payment terms.
- Develop and maintain adequate pipeline.
- Collect and provide feedback on leads to the Telemarketing team maintain future targeting campaigns.
- Collect and provide feedback on customers’ overall experience to Product Marketing and Product Managers.
- Complete win/loss reports for each closed engagement.
- Provide product feedback to Product Management as part of the ongoing product development life cycle.
- Role based in Milford, CT.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training).
- 2+ years of inside or outside sales experience.
- Previous software or SaaS-based product marketing experience is highly desirable.
- Must possess a high level of initiative, aggressiveness, and can-do attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills including the ability to conduct webinars.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong telephone skills coupled with a professional approach to customer service.
- Ability to work cooperatively to contribute to a high performing team environment
- Demonstrated track record of success.
- Previous/current outsourcing sales experience within print mailing services/printing services industries, highly desired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.