Raleigh, 27511, United States
Quadient (Neopost) is looking an Office Manager for its newly opened Raleigh, NC location. The Raleigh location will be home to Quadient’s Innovation Team, so an energetic individual who can support the start-up of the office’s operations and growth is needed. A self-driven, organized, resourceful and efficient candidate is needed. Being flexible and having a sense of humor while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. The ideal person will have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently, and to make decisions for the office with minimal oversight or guidance.
- Office operations management and oversight- office set-up and organization. Proactive work style, comfortable taking initiative to roll-up sleeves to fix office equipment, hang pictures, assemble furniture etc.
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture
- Main point of contact for the building property management and all office vendors; encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively
- Negotiates the purchasing (with experience driving cost-savings) of all office supplies, furniture, office equipment, snacks etc., in accordance with company purchasing order guidelines and budget limits. Reconciliation of monthly statement for office purchases
- Supports Raleigh’s recruiting through hosting candidates for on-site/virtual interviews, coordinating candidate/new hire travel, and new hire on-boarding (new hire orientation)
- Coordinate the planning and execution of office and employee recognition events- office get-togethers, business dinners, holiday events, birthdays, etc.
- Manage the food and supply inventory, office keys, parking, and cleaning schedule
- Responsible for space planning of teams while considering future growth; manage conference room schedules resolving any scheduling conflicts.
- Host on-site guests and help them feel welcome, provide parking passes, wifi passwords, and other necessities
- Collaborate with our Brand Partners (i.e. Marketing/HR) to help drive awareness of Quadient – Raleigh
- Additional Executive Assistant duties as needed
- Associate or bachelor’s degree strongly desired and preferred
- 1-2 years of past Office Management or Executive Assistant experience preferred
- Proficient with office technology including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and aptitude to pick up new systems
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills; follow-up and attention to detail, ability to prioritize and to work on multiple projects concurrently and complete in a timely manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks
- Strong judgment, discretion, and decision making skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization; Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- High energy; the ability to bring enthusiasm to a room, and create an uplifting culture