Product Marketing Manager, Insurance
Product Marketing Manager, Insurance
Remote, 98101, United States
As a Quadient Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for driving thought leadership, managing go to market activities, deeply understanding our customers and markets, managing growth and providing market intelligence to the organization specific to Insurance (P&C/Life). Think of yourself as the CEO of your vertical – providing a Voice of the Market to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). Rather, this role is the connector between our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the vertical evangelist – supporting sales, pre-sales and professional services and guiding marketing, product management and technical product management with your knowledge and expertise.
You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful in Insurance (P&C/Life). You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. You will function as a key influencer throughout the organization, driving growth, expansion and innovation opportunities in Insurance (P&C/Life).
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office or YouTrack
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Teams, Skype and Salesforce
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties – must be confident, influential and captivating
- Self-motivated to work both independently and collaboratively with team members delivering quality projects with aggressive timelines
- Fluent in English
- Market intelligence: Be the Insurance (P&C/Life) expert on our competition, trends, compliance/legislation, risks and market sizing
- Growth: Lead the organization in Insurance (P&C/Life) with a deep knowledge of new logos, changes in average contract value, assist sales in meeting revenue targets, monitor adoption/usage, as well as, churn/retention
- Customers: Collect and score use cases for in Insurance (P&C/Life), conduct customer visits to inform positioning and understand opportunities, present key Insurance (P&C/Life) knowledge for our customers at Inspire Days and track lifetime value
- Thought Leadership: Work with analysts to inform and influence our position in market, present at Insurance (P&C/Life) and key market events, author publications, articles, blog posts and create presentations and webinars to drive traction and establish a premium position in Insurance (P&C/Life)
- Go To Market: Develop and manage value propositions specific to Insurance (P&C/Life), creating buyer personas, understanding buyer preferences, developing launch plans and business plans where you discover new opportunities in Insurance (P&C/Life)
- Collaborate with technical product management, product management, corporate marketing and demand generation teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas in Insurance (P&C/Life)
- Partner with Sales and Presales to grow our business in Insurance (P&C/Life)
Product Marketing Managers handle sensitive data; therefore, the integrity of the employee must be guaranteed.