Remote, 98101, United States
- 5 years CCM experience
- Experience with Inspire is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business
- Experience with Unix and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge with scripting languages, application development, databases and analytical tools
- Ability to collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders
Quadient is looking for a skilled Senior Professional Service Consultant that will come in contact with sensitive customer data and information. The Senior Professional Services Consultant is responsible for the following tasks:
- Engage with sales, pre-sales and project management to define services portion of our solution proposal.
- Meet with customers to clarify system specifications, gain an understanding of their work practices and the nature of their business in order to develop a solution to meet their needs.
- Occasional travel to customer sites
- Develop and implement agreed custom solution.
- Test and install custom software solutions
- Present solutions in written or oral reports
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers;
- Conduct training for users and other consultants
- Working and organizing the delivery of projects
- 5 or more years of CCM experience in technical consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, computer science or other relevant field or High School with proven 3 years’ experience in IT industry.
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business.
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages, application development, databases and analytical tools.
- Ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow Spelunkers.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities.
- Demonstrable understanding of common enterprise applications Not required, but a plus: statistical and analytical modelling.
- Must be willing to travel