Senior Talent & Learning Specialist
Senior Talent & Learning Specialist
Hradec Králové, 50006, Czech Republic
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Quadient is listed in compartment B of Euronext Paris (QDT) and belongs to the SBF 120 index.
For more information about Quadient, visit quadient.com/connections.
The Senior Talent & Learning Specialist will collaborate with the Talent & Diversity (T&D) Team, International Operations and Global Stakeholders to identify, develop and implement programs and initiatives which foster a continuous learning and performance environment supporting the T&D strategy. This role will be based in Hradec Králové, Czech Republic.
The Senior Talent & Learning Specialist is responsible for supporting the local implementation of Global Learning, Talent, Performance, Engagement & Diversity initiatives. The role will also be responsible for proactively identifying and implementing programs and initiatives to support International Operations across Europe, APAC and Latin America.
- Collaborate with Learning and Human Resource stakeholders to identify learning and performance requirements to support integrated solutions with a ‘continuous learning and performance management’ approach.
- Apply thought leadership to identify best-fit solutions for the organization, collaborating with the Digital Learning Specialists to embrace digital techniques to produce digital solutions, materials and resources to gain employee traction.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of new programs including the creation of personalized learning pathways with a blended approach embracing different styles of learning.
- Evaluate, modify and adopt current learning modules to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with T&D colleagues to maintain Global on-boarding programs to deliver a consistent seamless on-boarding journey, seeking feedback to continually improve the on-boarding experience.
- Contribute to organizational-wide T&D projects including employee diversity & engagement, leadership & talent development, learning and performance.
- Create communication plans for programmes and initiatives to promote and maximise
- Identify, establish and implement key performance indicators to evaluate the impact of training.
- Manage data collection and evaluation of programs and initiatives; including analysis of employee adoption and alignment with business needs. Make recommendations for improvement to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of programs and initiatives.
- Proactively research industry trends in Learning & Development and Talent & Performance management approaches, make recommendations for usage and apply approaches to the development of programmes and initiatives.
Experience & Skills
- Experience in a talent development and/or learning role, including end to end creation of development programmes
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Experience working remotely on Global L&D projects
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- ES, FR language is welcomed
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Based in Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business conditions
- Collaborative, with the ability to work with a high degree of independence and professionalism
- Demonstrated consultative approach to defining customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with diplomacy and gain trust
- Highly creative with exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate keenness to explore and implement innovative approaches
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, objectives and deadlines with excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
- Willing to travel (once per quarter - mostly within Europe)
- Comfortable with remote working
- Comfortable working within a matrix organization