Sr. Client Executive
Sr. Client Executive
Remote, 98101, United States
Looking for a highly organized, motivated and enthusiastic individual who loves to hunt!
Quadient is currently looking to hire an experienced Sr. Client Executive to join our North American (NA) sales team. The candidate must be open-minded, flexible with a hunter’s mentality and solution orientated. Quadient is offering a position, that will allow you to further develop your industry skills and grow professionally, while working in a fun, stimulating and collaborative environment. Please note, this is a remote position.
Quadient delivers the best-of-breed solutions with unrivalled experience in the field of Customer Communications Management (CCM). Our solution inspires businesses and enterprises to improve efficiencies of customer communications across all channels, to reach a whole new level and benefit from every conversation.
Quadient is a global company, headquartered in Switzerland, with offices throughout Europe, America, Asia and Australia. We differ from our competition by providing exceptionally reliable technologies and products with worldwide ISO 9001:2008 and multiple ISO27001:2005 certifications, CCM methodology for development and services, open standards and best in class professional services and support.
This is a full-time opportunity which reports into Vice President of Sales – Americas, based in the US. The successful candidate must be able to work standard business hours and will be offered a competitive salary package and benefits if hired.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible to bring Quadient products and professional services to market.
- Leads Quadient sales activities for customer opportunities.
- Conducts sales assessments for potential customer opportunities.
- Understand evolving new market trends and execute sales plan accordingly.
- Generate appropriate sales development activities to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Participate in Trade show exhibitions as required.
- Responsible for maintaining SalesForce.com account updates with all sales activities.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all sales quotas assigned.
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads or sales.
- Work with Quadient partner sales and field marketing teams to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned industry or territory.
- Responsible to meet or exceed assigned KPIs weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.
- Skill Requirements /desired qualifications:
- 10+ Year experience selling software/solutions.
- Solid sales experience, expert in solution selling (main KPI is revenue).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, to include c-level.
- Ability to listen well and create relationships quickly.
- Ability to network with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Ability to create and maintain a trustful relationship with sales/pre-sales within Quadient.
- Self-starter and driven to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- Take charge attitude with goal towards fixing issues and customer satisfaction.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to coordinate activities of sales, marketing and services via virtual teams.
- Good knowledge of Quadient's products and solutions an asset.
- Growth. Reward. Recognition.
- Quadient is an equal opportunity employer.
- No inquiries or agencies please.
- *Please note that all interested applicants must be authorized to work in the United States of America and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.*