Today, it’s tougher than ever to run a communication portfolio. Customers are demanding that you engage across more channels at an ever-increasing speed. Operations teams are squeezing costs at unprecedented levels. Data and compliance regulations are increasing in scope and speed. If that wasn’t enough, Customer Experience teams want to improve your designs. The world got complicated. The good news is that it’s not your fault. The bad news is that it’s still your problem. This session will share ways to simplify your customer communication portfolio.
Watch this webinar recording, presented by Scott Draeger, VP of Customer Transformation with Quadient, to help you to understand the importance of strategizing your communication efforts so you can take action and migrate to a single CCM platform to enable complete channel control. “It’s not your fault. But it is your problem” will cover:
- Current regulatory trends that are increasing complexity in communication delivery
- What makes up your technology stack and how communication unification can help improve CX
- Key customer experience trends that will impact your designs
- How this strategy will help eliminate the duplication of efforts across departments, channels and business silos
- How a stable technology foundation will help organizations adapt to significant changes in the regulatory landscape
If you are ready to let go of those legacy systems and department silos, watch this webinar recording to learn more!