Property and casualty claims is destined to transform more than any other segment in the insurance business over the next decade. Customers, risks, and operations are all set for changes as transformational technologies are increasingly adopted. New opportunities for partnerships; and capitalizing on technologies such as drones, machine learning, chatbots, RPA, the IoT, and others are converging to create significant implications for claims.
In this research report based on surveys, interviews, and insights from insurer engagements, Strategy Meets Action (SMA) explores the potential for transformation in the claims environment, including:
- Assessing the potential transformative changes needed in the claims environment
- Exploring the implications of new products such as on-demand, parametric, and episodic insurance
- Assessing how technologies like AI, smart homes, and others are affecting the claims business environment
- Identifying opportunities for the transformation of claims technologies, tools, and systems
- Profiling use cases to illustrate how the claims environment is already transforming
- Identifying actions that insurers should take in the next 12-24 months to position for the future
Please enjoy a complimentary copy of this report by completing the form fields to the right.